Cycling in the French Alps
- The Routes covered are Tours of the Ain, Chablais-Aravis, Mont Blanc, Chartreuse-Bauges, Belledonne, Ecrins-Grandes Rousses, Southern pre-Alps (including Mont Ventous), Southern Alps and the Grand Traverse of the French Alps
- These routes are demanding which are aimed at fit and experienced cyclists
- The Circuits are divided into day stages – generally 50-80km per day, with an average of 1000-1500m height gain
- Maps show the routes clearly and have profiles for each day stage to help with route planning
- Route outline, together with list of facilities and services, given for each day stage
Title - Cycling in the French Alps – Selected Cycle Tours Author/Editor/Introduction - Paul Henderson Publisher - Cicerone Press Date Published - Second Edition – 2013 with updates Cover - Paperback Pages - 256 Dimensions - 217 x 140 x 15 mm ISBN - 978-1852844455
Submit a Review
You must have an account and be logged in to submit a review. Please login or register by clicking here.
Failing that please continue to read this products reviews.
You may also like
Fitter Further Faster – Rebecca Charlton, Robert Hicks and Hannah Reynolds
Classic New Zealand Mountain Bike Rides – South Island – The Kennett BrothersIf you buy the book. Five minutes later you'll be booking your ticket to NZ and buying a bike box. New Zealand cycling heaven awaits. £23.95
Yellowstone Mint Bicycle CushionSuch a lovely cushion. I think I'll have a little Slee . . .Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz £22.00
Sting in the Tail Cyclist’s Muscle RubCyclist's muscle rub. Nothing can stop CycleMiles riding up that 1:10,000 hill now. Bring it on. The force is strong. £11.95