- The gorilla cage is a detachable cage that can carry just about anything light and bulky.
- One holder to carry your light weight tent, sleeping mat, cooking system. Whatever you can think of that fits?
- It quickly attaches or detaches to your bicycle so it’s easy to take with you when you stop.
- It can be attached with either 2 or 3 cleats and is compatible with Salsa Anything cage / triple boss mounts
- It can be used for bike packing, adventure cycling, touring, trekking or what ever you want.
- Don’t have braze on bottle bosses? Then a gorilla clip will do the trick so you can mount your gorilla cage on your forks or just about anywhere on your bicycle.
- As always if you have other bicycles, you can simply transfer your gorilla cage between them all.
- It’s simple and easy, monkii mono and monkii V wedge frame bags and monkii cages are all fit the same monkii cleats and monkii clip.
gorilla Cage Details
Name - gorilla cage
Material - Polyamide, strong and flexible
Fixing - 2 or 3 monkii cleats (supplied). Compatible with Salsa Anything Cage braze ons. Or use a gorilla clip
Detachable - Only monkii cleats remain on frame
Colour - Black or Orange
Weight - 87g, very light
Size Approx - 25cm x 10cm
Manufacturers max load – 1.5kg
Manufacturers max fastening diameter – 16cm
Brand - Free Parablegorilla fork strapEach gorilla cage comes with an easy on/off velcro fork strap. This should be used as a secondary securing strap around the gorilla cage, it’s contents and the fork leg. When used, the fork strap must be fastened so it cannot come into contact with the front wheel / any moving parts.
Submit a Review
You must have an account and be logged in to submit a review. Please login or register by clicking here.
Failing that please continue to read this products reviews.
gorilla cage dry bag 5.5ltsgorilla clip. Tick. gorilla cage. Tick. gorilla bag. Tick. gorilla. gorilla. Come on CycleMiles. When will the gorillas be in stock. How could you even think of going on an adventure without a gorilla to go with your gorilla. From: £17.95
monkii V wedge frame bag / tool rollThe monkii wedge lets you carry all your essential tools / other small items. £19.95
monkii V cage bicycle bottle cageHeading off-road? Got a small frame? Then this is the monkii V cage you need. Twist & lock on then head for the rough-stuff. From: £16.45
gorilla clip for gorilla cage and monkii systemUsing the gorilla clip you can fix your gorilla or monkii, wedge or mono to any frame tube, handlebar stem or forks. Great for bike packing, touring bikes, mountain bikes, fixed wheel, Bromptons, Dahon's and Terns. £17.95
You may also like
Yepp Mini Ahead Child SeatFrom:
T2 single wheel bicycle trailerPanniers? Pahh. Get a tail. A T2 tail. No need for a heavy duty bike with pannier frames and panniers. Just attach your T2 in seconds and head off. Carbon frame? Yep. You can still use a T2. Rohloff hub? Yesss. T2 again. Alfine hub? Yes. Off road through a river? Yes, yes. Everest? Now your just being silly. But Base Camp? Yes. £424.95
d.o.m. DoDi Bike Polo Mallet ConnectorYou'll need this bit to join your shaft to your head. Oooo. Sounds rude. £9.95
Yepp Maxi Cable KingThis will sort your cable thingy problem out. Easy peasy. £8.95