London – Land’s End Cycle Route
- Fits easily in a standard handlebar map holder
- 1200kms (940) miles of routes
- 140 maps (rural and urban areas)
- 500 named facilities, including B&Bs, hostel, bunkhouses, campsites, bikeshops and pubs
- Detailed directions
- Local knowledge all the way
- Fully continuous rough; overcomes gaps in Sustrans’ National Cycle Network
Title - London – Land’s End Cycle Route: Beautiful Cycling Across Southern England
Author/Editor/Introduction - Eric van der Horst
Publisher - EOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
Cover - Paperback
Pages - 164
Dimensions - 225 x 120 x 10 mm
ISBN - 978-0957661707
Submit a Review
You must have an account and be logged in to submit a review. Please login or register by clicking here.
Failing that please continue to read this products reviews.
You may also like
Poppy Treffry Racing Bicycle Pencil CaseCycleMiles keeps his tandem in his. It's a small tandem. £16.95
SaddleBag Cycling Print by Dave FlitcroftWhat do you keep in yours? From: £20.00
The Ultimate Scottish C2C GuideC2C or Coast to Coast. CycleMiles likes T2T or Toast to Toast. Yum. Makes cycling so worth while. Butter and marmalade too of course.
Nicky James Bicycle Wash BagThis is a big wash bag. Perfect if you get very dirty and need to carry lots of stuff to get you clean. £14.95