London – Land’s End Cycle Route
- Fits easily in a standard handlebar map holder
- 1200kms (940) miles of routes
- 140 maps (rural and urban areas)
- 500 named facilities, including B&Bs, hostel, bunkhouses, campsites, bikeshops and pubs
- Detailed directions
- Local knowledge all the way
- Fully continuous rough; overcomes gaps in Sustrans’ National Cycle Network
Title - London – Land’s End Cycle Route: Beautiful Cycling Across Southern England
Author/Editor/Introduction - Eric van der Horst
Publisher - EOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
Cover - Paperback
Pages - 164
Dimensions - 225 x 120 x 10 mm
ISBN - 978-0957661707
Submit a Review
You must have an account and be logged in to submit a review. Please login or register by clicking here.
Failing that please continue to read this products reviews.
You may also like
Greg Lemond – Yellow Jersey Racer
Tulip Bloom Bicycle Double Pannier BagSeriously cute. Like you. Let's pack a picnic and go for a ride. We'll make our own fireworks. £16.95
Tour de France 104 Litho Print by Beach o maticJust look at it. Just look. 104 jerseys. Hand drawn. Amazing. But where's the blood on Hinault's jersey in 1985? Focus Beach focus. £18.00
Ultimate Etapes – Ride Europe’s Greatest Cycling Stages – Peter CossinsYou know you want to do it. You can do it. You are a cycling legend. Jeez this mountain goes on a bit. Must stop for a pie and buy some lighter wheels.