CycleMiles is a new business… a very new business… we know it shows… started in April 2012, but in the founder's blood since his first job as a teenage cycle mechanic in 70's & 80's. After a bit of a career diversion over the past 30 years, CycleMiles is finally here, albeit just taking its first steps.
At the moment we have just a few products. The 2012 Taipei Cycle Show, design award winning, lightweight T2 on/off road trailer and the interchangeable monkii bottle / frame bag system … not many products, not many at all, but they are great at what they do and there is much more to come. Keep an eye on us and we think one day you'll be able to say… CycleMiles, yes I remember when they started… the year Wiggo won the Tour De France & Team GB cleaned up on road & track at the Olympics and Paralympics…CycleMiles has come a long way… just like British cycling.
As you can see from our website, we have a way to go. We wish we could just go "Ta-daaa" and a fully formed and functioning shop and supporting website would be here. But starting a new cycle business is lengthy and we are gradually moving forward.
So here's what's to come.
Starting with the basic stuff - accepting on-line credit / debit card payments. Pretty important I hear you say and we completely agree with you. Barclays have given us our merchant number and now we've just got to set it up and hey presto, you can pay by card on-line…So sorry for the current inconvenience of telephone, cheque or cash payments.
Getting bigger - CycleMiles the Shop… it's coming to southern Hampshire… we are negotiating on premises at the moment, but we didn't want premises to hold up getting the business started. So what kind of shop? Well, we love all kinds of bikes & cyclists, full on trekking, light weight touring, Audax, day-rides, hub-gears, trailers for touring, carrying the children and shopping, chic women's bicycles, classic men's, cool single-speeds… As well as all you MAMIL's (middle aged men in Lycra) out there, we hope women will really enjoy shopping with us… we will make sure our products and shop are stylish and that you feel welcome.
A little unusual - Oh, and do you like art, photos, sculpture even? We are hoping that there will be enough space at our shop for a cycle art & photography gallery. OK, so it sounds a little strange… what kind of cycle shop is this… but there really is some fantastic cycle art and photography out there and we want to show it… if you are skeptical… we understand…but have a look at our www.pinterest.com/cyclemiles page . . . you might see something you like.
Our current products, pricing & delivery charges
- T2 Trailer£324.75. Delivery £9.50 (Includes free monkii cage)
- monkii cage(Colours black, white, green,). £11.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii cage V (Colours black, white, bright pink). £11.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii wedge £18.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii wedge V£18.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii mono£17.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii clip£8.75. Delivery £3.50
- monkii Cleats£3.75. Delivery .95p.
- monkii fastener£3.75. Delivery .95p.
- monkii nuts (Rohloff or Alfine). £26.75. Delivery £3.50.
- Full spares for T2 trailer including, level prop, hitch set, waterproof bag, straps, mudguard (Please contact for pricing).
We currently offer 3 options.
1. Telephone CycleMiles 02392 455 355 to place & pay for your order.
2. Send CycleMiles an email using our "talk with us" section at the bottom of this page, telling us the product/s you wish to buy / colours, your name, address & contact number. We will then call you back, confirm your order & take payment details.
3. Write to CycleMiles, 9 Queen Anne's Drive, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 3PG telling us the product/s you wish to buy / colours, your address, contact number & enclosing payment by cheque.
We can accept debit/credit card payments by telephone or at our office. We also accept cheques or you can call around and pay at our office. We'd love to see you and make sure you get the right product for your cycling adventures.
We can't currently accept on-line payments. We are sorry and know how frustrating this is. This facility will be in our new fully functioning, whistles and bangs website.
We send items within 48hrs of them being ordered, usually more quickly, but hey, we might be out cycling when you place your order.
If you live in the UK but not on the mainland or even further afield, please contact us using our "talk with us" section, let us know what you would like to buy and we'll let you know the delivery charge. It's usually a lot less than you might expect.
We all know things can go wrong with purchases…we've all bought something… got it home… only go be told… why have you bought another one of those… you already have 5… or you look at it and think… that's not right… whatever the reason, we want you to be delighted with your purchase.
If you're not, please contact us by email or telephone to let us know why you need to return the purchase. We will give you a returns number. Then, so long as you return it within 14 days of delivery, we will refund the price of your purchase.
Please use a delivery method to ensure you can prove it was posted to CycleMiles. Any other problems, just contact us by email or telephone.
Where we are (until our lovely new shop opens):
9 Queen Anne's Drive
View Larger Map
We would love to hear from you.
Telephone: 023 92 45 53 55
Connect with us